Who doesn't love Pizza? Sneak in more veggies for your baby/toddler by mixing yummy vegetables into the red sauce.
WHAT YOU NEED:
1) Assorted veggies: I used Cauliflower, carrots, broccoli and zucchini.
3) Blender (this one is great for the price & it has a food processor! Click here )
4) Crock Pot (THIS one is amazing:)
5) Whole Wheat Pizza Crust (I use this brand CLICK)
6) Assorted Seasonings: I used italian, garlic, minced onion
7) Mozzarella cheese (or really anything baby loves)
8) 1 Can of crushed tomatoes
9) 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
Step 1: Wash, Peel and Slice up veggies
Step 2: Place veggies in crockpot, with crushed tomatoes and seasonings. Set time on Low for 6-8 hours. (It will smell DELISH)
Step 3: Brush whole wheat crust with olive oil, then spread the sauce/veggie mixture on top of crust. Top with Cheese and meat if desired. (I used shredded chicken).
Step 4: Bake in preheated oven at 400 for 8-10 minutes (or until crust is light brown and toasted) and Serve warm, your kid will love it and YOU will love that you have snuck in some more veggies :)